Monday

Starting The Friday Five on a Monday.

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I don't know. I don't have a very good memory... Probably something extremely mundane like shoplifting or smuggling a cocaine-filled condom (secreted away, up my bum) across the Mexican border.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Six months in a minimum security madhouse.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
Seven. Seven point five. Seven point nine five.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I haven't been caught... yet. Besides, I think the statute of limitations has expired.

5. ... and what's the worst?
Flesh wound to my left shoulder from a Smith & Wesson .38 double action pistol.

No comments: