Friday

Gotta leave a post-it for myself somewere. Almost forgot to do The Friday Five.

1. Are you superstitious?
Yes. [knocking on wood]

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Everyone knows you shouldn't sign your name in red ink. It's the same thing as signing your name in blood (which is something you should NEVER do). When I was younger, I worked for my mom and once filled out my timesheet in red ink and signed my name at the bottom. She ripped it up, slapped me across the face and made me fill out another in black ink. ... I lied about the 'slapped' part, but she did rip it up and make me fill out another.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Favorite? We're not talking about ice cream flavors here. But some of the ones I follow are: Don't open umbrellas in the house, don't whistle in the house you live in, keep a tidy house or else Fortune won't come for a visit, etc.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Yes. Pigs are good luck. You should have pig calendars and figurines all over your home.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Yes. Because I'm a Libra. (duh)

No comments: