Wednesday

[knitting] Eyelet Yoke Cardigan- a beginning

Starting a new project for the niece:

New baby sweater for the niece. 💚💕💙💜💛

I have two balls of Berroco Comfort DK Print. I'm using US 6 needles and the sweater is coming out kind of large. Could end up being a short-sleeved cardigan if I run out of yarn. This is an easy, small project to pick up and work on here and there when I have some time to fill. 

I'm still working on finishing the knit and crochet bags- the zippers and linings have been sewn in. Now to attach the bag handles and they're done. It has actually been a great experience and I'm ready to start queuing more bag patterns now that I'm not longer afraid to give my hand knit and crocheted bags a proper finish.

The Moonlight Sonata shawl is done and blocked. Got to find time/light to take pictures. I think the next shawl is going to be Glitz at the Ritz (which will use up mad beads, yo).

I'm obsessed with this Inner Beast crochet pattern. What a great use for scraps and leftovers! I have to make one! If you're on Ravelry, look up all the finished objects- they're wonderful.

Sign-ups for Sock Madness 11 start today and run through the month of Feb. Instructions are in the Sock Madness Forever group on Rav. I'm signed up and this will be my third Madness. I only make it through 3 - 4 pairs of socks before I'm eliminated but I've added many new, beautiful socks to my collection thanks to this competition.

No comments: