Wednesday

[knitting] Welcome to the Flock

Little cardigan for my niece:

Welcome to the Flock


Pattern: Welcome to the Flock (rav link)

Yarn: Regia Active (currently on closeout at Webs)

Needles US 3 (ribbing), US 5 (body)

Welcome to the Flock


Notes: I made the 6 month size and went up one needle size to made it a little bit bigger. I also made the white body of the sheep with purl stitches to make them look poofy:

Welcome to the Flock



The sweater is still drying but I have nice little silver buttons I'll use. This will be entered to the fair- which, by the way, I have to submits the forms for by the end of the month. Gotta keep knitting, gotta keep knitting...

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

That is the MOST adorable little cardigan. It was a BRILLIANT idea to knit the sheep bodies in purl stitches! LOVE this.