Wednesday

[travel] Brimfield Flea Market

This past Saturday I took a solo shopping road trip. The destination was Brimfield, MA for the massive flea market, with a couple pit stops along the way.

First, I left the house at 8am to make it to Webs in Northampton, MA by 10 am. Did some light yarn shopping:

Just some light yarn shopping.


I only had about an hour, which was enough time to go through the closeout warehouse. Got some nice stuff and then took off for Brimfield. Met up with a couple friends there and browsed through a fraction of the vendors.

Brimfield Flea Market


Brimfield Flea Market


Brimfield Flea Market


Brimfield Flea Market


There was just so much stuff. So. Much. Stuff. I did see a great spinning wheel (walking wheel) for $95 but the wood wasn't in fantastic shape.

I ended up getting a small, creepy baby head planter and an air plant:

My two purchases from #Brimfield: creepy little baby head planter and an air plant. #tillandsia

After only a couple hours in the heat and sun, I was ready to go. Halfway home, I made one last pit stop to Putney. I got a couple discounted skeins of Mewesic at the Green Mountain Spinnery and ribs to bring home from Curtis' BBQ:

Pit stop at Curtis' to pick up riiiiiibs. #Vermont #CurtisBBQ #putney #imnotcookinginthisheat



No comments: