Pattern is from Amigurumi Toy Box. I used leftover pink worsted yarn in my stash. It turned out a bit too flesh-colored for my liking.
The only change I would make to the pattern is to make the top flatter- more hamburger bun shaped. There were a couple rounds early on where you didn't increase and this kind of created a torpedo shape to the top. Before the frilly skirt and tentacles were added, it just looked like I crocheted a single boob.
For the long tentacles in the center, I just used single strands of yarn- which I think looks more delicate.
Now... what to do with it. Right now it just looks like a sad, beached jellyfish. I feel like it should be hanging up somewhere.