Tuesday

[vermont] Whetstone Station

Went down to Brattleboro on Sunday with my sister to visit a yarn shop. We made a pit stop at the Whetstone Station for lunch.

Any time is beer time. #brattleboro #citizencider

I tried some Dry-Hopped Citizen Cider draft the Worthy Burger last week. I saw another Citizen Cider offering, Unified Press, on the list at Whetstone. I love these ciders. The Dry-Hopped would be an excellent, refreshing summertime drink. The Unified Press is like biting into a granny smith apple. They are so good. The best ciders I've ever had. 

I got the bratwurst for lunch:

#weiner at #whetstone. Love #citizencider on tap.

The Whetstone is definitely worth a stop of you're in Brattleboro.

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

But what about the yarn? I haven't been up to vt in awhile.

amy said...

We went to Knit or Die, which is closing by the end of Feb. It's a shame- I know they've been part of the I-91 Shop Hop from VT to CT for several years.

Their inventory was pretty sparse but I picked up a few nice things ;)

amy said...

Knit or Dye! Not Knit or Die. Oops.