Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

Three little kitties, waiting for food:



Three kitties

Had a good weekend. Went to Basketville and Webs on Saturday and got a lot done around the house yesterday.

I bought a record player for Dollar for Valentine's Day. It was delivered on Saturday and I couldn't wait to give it to him. I don't mean that flippantly, like, "I can't wait to give this to you, squeee!" I mean, I literally cannot wait until a specific date to give him something. I was like, "OpenItOpenItOpenIt" on Sunday morning.

He was SO surprised and SO happy with it. I was pretty pleased, too. It looks all... olde-tyme-ish.



Record Player

He received some records for Christmas and I asked, "Do... you have a record player?" No. So I knew he would really appreciate this. Plus, it plays CDs. And cassette tapes. And AM-FM radio. And it has an iPod dock. Srsly, it does everything.



Record Player

We set it up in apparently the most acoustically perfect location in the house (in the foyer that opens up to the 2nd floor) because the music sounds amazing everywhere. From my craft room to the living room to the basement- anywhere in the house.

No comments: