Tuesday

[spinning] Pigeonroof Fiber Club

This past summer I bought a 3-month Fiber Club membership from Pigeonroof Studios.

June - "Legerdemain", BLF, 2 ply.

Fiber Club from Pigeonroof Studios


Legerdemain


Legerdemain


July - "Squall", SW merino, navajo plied

Fiber Club from Pigeonroof Studios


Squall


Squall


August - "Char", corriedale, single ply:

Fiber Club from Pigeonroof Studios


Char


And a group shot:

Pigeonroof 3 month Club


I enjoyed spinning them all. While the legerdemain and char fibers looked similar to me color-wise, I like seeing how different they look as finished yarn. Also, the corriedale spun up SOOOO lofty as a single. They're all 4 ounces but the char is a big squooshy skein of softness.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am just like amazed at how lovely your spinning is. All of them are gorgeous!

gayle said...

What beautiful yarn! I love looking at your spinning. You always seem to bring out the best in the fiber.