Tuesday

[misc] Murderface Tuesday

More Murderface pictures today because I have no new knitting/spinning to show. My hands are still a mess. The skin is peeling, which is a good thing (I hope) but I can't knit or hold any knitting without the yarn fibers catching and snagging. So sad. I need to take pictures of the yarn I've been spinning. Seriously, it's like... three pounds of fiber I've spun over the past few weeks. I hang out and spin while Murderface is all:

Murderface napping


He's on the spare bed behind me. After a while, I can hear, "zzzZZZZ... zzzZZZZ... zzzZZZZ" coming from him. Awww. Then I get up to take his picture:

Good morning


Oops. Go back to sleep. It's only 11 am on a Saturday. You've got... 7 more hours of napping to do before suppertime. You should probably rest up for that.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Yes - show the spinning!
I can't think of anything more relaxed than a napping cat...

Sara said...

He is amazing...I just love him...