Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

I'm into week 2 of my vacation and it's awesome. So awesome I knit Murderface a sweater..

Murderface in sweater


He hates it. I knit it with bulky leftovers in my stash, not wanting to invest new yarn or lots of time on something that might not fit right.

Murderface in sweater


The arm holes are too close together. Murderface can walk forward fine, but any attempts to move to one side or the other end up making him softly fall over onto his side.

Murderface's Sweater- back


Murderface's Sweater- Front


Yarn: Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky, leftovers from the stash

Needles: US 10

Pattern: Cats Love Sweater

Only took about three hours to make. I was going to go with a nice angora worsted weight yarn but thought it might be better to go with fast and easy for the first sweater, so I can make the next one better.

Oh yes, there will be another one.

Poor Murderface.

1 comment:

gayle said...

Maybe if he realizes how flat-out cute he looks in it, he'll like it better!