Friday

[misc] Murderface Chillaxing

I was working in my craft room last night and Murderface came in, jumped up onto the bed and started kneading my handknit sweater. Rather than spanking him, I whipped out my camera and tried videotaping a bit. I missed the kneading but here's a few seconds of him chilling:



It has gotten really chilly all of a sudden. I told Dollar I wanted to turn the heat on in the house. He said, "Maybe you should put on a sweatshirt and socks. Look at you, you're barefoot. No wonder you're cold." So I made a nice hot soup for supper and retired to my craft room in a wool sweater and wool socks, to spin and watch tv shows on my computer. I told him I'll wait until October to turn on the heat. He wants to wait until November. We'll see...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ahhh...he is so cute!!!!

I'm turning on my heat tonight!!! I'm cold - and, I'm wearing socks!

Kit said...

Aw, I like your kitty. He looks so contented there, and well-loved!