Monday

[misc] Murderface Monday

He loves the crinkle of this plastic bag:

Murderface



Here he is scratching up my shoes, which I'm okay with because it means he's not scratching up the couches.

Scratching my shoes


I bought him a cardboard scratch mat but he just sits on it.


And this is a little rug I knit for him this weekend while watching Alien3:

Knit rug for MF


I had a wierd scarf knit with bulky-weight Plymouth Yukon that I was never going to wear. I ripped it and reknit two strands at a time on size 17 needles. I cast on 20 and knit garter stitch until I had a rectangle. It's a little slippery on the wood floors, so I'm thinking I might sew some non-skid drawer liner material to the bottom.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

...or, you could knit another one and you and Dollar could have skid-across-the-hardwood-floor races!!!!!!

Because...that's...what I'D do...

...yeah.