Sunday

[amy] Drunken Debauchery

What day is it? Sunday? Yesterday I stopped by Plasticpalooza for a while. I chose not to slide (i.e. seriously injure myself) and instead focused all my energy on drinking beer and kicking ass at ping pong. Then I went to a bbq at Adam and Dollars'. There, I played a particularly involved drinking game and eventually passed out on the world's smallest couch. I literally had to fold my body into an envelope and periodically rotate throughout the night when various parts of my body lost feeling.

And in the wee hours of the morning, Adam could be seen walking around like this:


Is that a banana sticking out of your pants or are you just... No wait, yeah, it's a banana.

1 comment:

121774 said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this penis enlargement reviews site, it's pretty awesome too!