Friday

[gossip] Ew

It looks as though Tom Cruise gave Katie Holmes herpes. What the hell was she thinking leaving her home looking like that? Blech. It's just making people more repulsed by a relationship (*coughPUBLICITYSTUNTcough*) that they unambiguously hate from the get-go. Nobody's buying it, it's all slightly creepy, etc etc. Meanwhile, it seems as though everyone is rooting for Brad and Angelina. Are they together? Aren't they? If they are, it would be AWESOME! But Tom and Katie? ... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would have to agree that those pics are truly frightening. Ye gods, she really needs to do something about that. How the hell does a Hollywood princess let stuff like that out into the world? I'd say that would've qualified for a photographer beat down Sean Penn style (the old Sean Penn when he had a pair, not the Oscar chasing whore we know today).
Thanks Ames for now destroying my vaunted image of KH as a indie queen, I know will never see her w/o picturing hideous deforming growths scarring her face.
Sully -it really is fun to be mean.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a disease; it looks more like the attack of a man's scratchy stubble. Some men have stubble so bristly you can skin your face on it.

Anonymous said...

oops, I forgot to sign that post. It was me.

-Diana