Monday

[amy] Weekend Update

Weekend Update...

Saturday night I went down to Boston for a party. Here's what not to wear: a t-shirt that you think is funny and relatively unknown. Because, haha, everyone is going to recognize it and say, "I LOVE that shirt! I've been wanting to order it for, like, forever!" Whatevs. I'm going to stick with getting my t-shirts from here from now on. They're more obscure and funnier anyway.

It was my friend's girlfriend's birthday and I chatted with her about the work she's doing in Boston now. She's actually working for this homeless newspaper called Spare Change. You can read more about it here. The work she's doing sounds really great.

I drove back up Sunday morning, half-asleep. Then I slept until 4 p.m., got up, showered, went to my mom's for a Mother's Day dinner, gorged myself, went back home, watched Lady Snowblood and went back to bed. So Sunday was pretty much fucked. It was just a buffer day to rest so that I wasn't a complete wreck for work on Monday.

I also finished up the first (and only) season of Freaks and Geeks. What an awesome show. Why, WHY, was is cancelled?

No comments: