Tuesday

[amy] I'm back...

... and not married to Henry Rollins. I thought I would be but I ended up not having the guts to ask him.

It was a really good time in NYC. Adam, Dollar and Ken are cool (but I already knew that). Megs was super-cool about getting the hotel room and taking us to interesting places around the city. Basically we got to Times Square, checked into the hotel, went to the show, went to a burlesque show, went to a bar, passed out in the hotel for a few hours and then made the drive back up. It was all pretty cool.

More to come...

2 comments:

Angela said...

did you get any pictures? was it a humbling experience? what color underware did he have on?

amy said...

Yeah, there are lots of pictures. I'm currently working on splicing all the video and photos together into a movie.

It was humbing. And kind of a downer. I thought Henry would look at me and say, "I love you!" ... Or at least, "Let me love you tonight!" But, it didn't happen.